McKay Drilling is a leading WA based drilling company specialising in all areas of Reverse Circulation and Diamond Drilling with a strong family culture.
We are seeking Inexperienced Offsiders and Experienced Driller Assistants for upcoming projects. You will have the motivation to build your drilling career and a willingness to uphold and practice McKay Drilling’s values of People, Innovation, Performance and Accountability
Provide support to your supervising Driller and the drilling team to achieve operational performance targets and safety initiatives, while complying with all relevant company and client policies and procedures.
- Rewarding pay including retention and performance bonus’s
- On the job training and mentoring;
- Internationally Recognised Drilling certification;
- A structured career path with progression opportunities in our expanding teams;
- Opportunities for international work
- 24/7 employee support services;
- Industry-leading technology and equipment.
- Up to $150K salary + super, 5 weeks AL & bonus’s
ABOUT THE JOB
This is a FIFO role on a 2/1 roster from Perth. You will be working as part of a great team on 12-hour shifts on mine sites within Western Australia.
- Sample presentation;
- Rod handling;
- Maintaining a clean and safe work site;
- Cleaning of the drill rig and ancillary equipment;
- Equipment maintenance;
- Driving light and heavy vehicles;
- Ensuring personal compliance with Company WHS regulations and site-specific rules.
Service focused with a professional approach and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely. With excellent attention to detail, organisation and time management skills, you will be able to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner. Additionally, you will have a proven ability to work in a physically demanding role under pressure.
- FIFO roster 2/1;
- 12 hour days;
- HR Drivers License,
- WA Based
- National police clearance;
- Able to pass a role-specific medical and drug and alcohol screening.
Please note: Applicants MUST be physically fit and will be are required to pass a pre-employment medical and regular drug and alcohol screening.
Please note: Candidates that do not meet the essential requirements will not be considered.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
McKay Drilling would like to encourage females and aboriginal candidates to apply